Sunday, September 25, 2011

Places to Eat Near Waseda

Apparently this ramen place is popular:

Doesn't it look tasty?

DOESN'T IT??? :O

The broth was really rich. It was so delicious. :D

We went to the Thai place again:



Nearby Waseda there's a shop that specializes in sweets, particularly cream puffs, called Boon's Cream Puffs:



I got a cream puff that looks like a panda :3


We also went to another ramen shop:



Miso Assari Ramen
Miso ramen can be purchased as kotteri or assari. Kotteri ramen has a heavy broth and assari has a light broth. I'm afraid I can't really elaborate on the difference between the two, because I'm not sure myself!

I went to this place today... It's cheap and tasty! :) A bowl of noodles and five gyoza was only 680 yen!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg your ramen pics kill me everytime.
cute cream puff!

Joe said...

These food posts are killing me. I am so hungry now!

Anonymous said...

RAMEN. YUM. YUM. YUMMMMM.

If you have time between eating ramen, try this online text game, Suveh Nux:

http://jayisgames.com/games/ifiction/game/suvehnux

Short and sweet. Also, reading your blog makes me realise that I need to write in mine more...also take pictures. Why am I cursed with so much laziness??

Anonymous said...

Also, have you been to this place yet?

http://www.justhungry.com/visit-shin-yokohama-raumen-ramen-museum

Post a Comment